I live life simply in my cozy little home on wheels. My blog was born as a way to share my nomadic adventures – but my nomadic lifestyle isn’t the only topic I write about.
A Blogger usually focuses on a single niche or topic. Being an odd duck, I find it difficult to follow the status quo and limit my blog to a single topic.
I prefer to share my voice rather than focus on a niche.
Here in my little corner of the world wide web, I share my thoughts, personal stories and insight about life – including my nomadic lifestyle adventures.
As I share my voice and tell my stories, I hope you find inspiration to live your best life – regardless of the hand life dealt you, regardless of the obstacles you face, even if you’re not normal – like me!
See my About Page for details about why I live on wheels and other tidbits.
If you enjoy my content and want to follow along… you have options!
- Subscribe to my email list and receive an email when a new post is published. Or,
- If you have a WordPress.com account, click the Follow button at the bottom of any page. Or,
- Copy my domain name from the address bar and paste it in to your favorite feed reader.
Check Out My Latest Posts
- New Neighbors, A New Season and Simple Words Of Wisdom
- Finding A Place To Stay After The Campground Closes
- Staying Warm In Cold Weather After The Sun Goes Down