I currently live life simply in my cozy little home on wheels. I’m a tad unconventional in how I think and how I live my life.
My blog was initially born as a way to share stories about my nomadic lifestyle and van life adventures… but life is always changing and my blog changes with it.
Here in my little corner of the world wide web I share personal stories and adventures sprinkled with my unique perspective, reflections and insights about life.
I hope my stories either entertain you or inspire you to live your best life – regardless of the challenges you face!
Getting Around The Blog
My About Page is where you’ll find:
- Details about why I live in my cozy little home on wheels.
- A brief bio of the people, places and things mentioned most often in the blog.
- Tidbits to help bring you up-to-speed at a glance.
The Topics Page is where you’ll find:
- Blog post categories.
- Articles (written by me) that aren’t included in the blog.
Catch Up With My Recent Posts
- There’s A Lesson In All The Rainy Dreary Days Of (Van)Life
- Revealing A Sad Truth About Minimalism
- The Tiny Tree Frog vs Porta Potty Adventure
- Florida Everglades National Park – Anhinga Trail
- Florida Wildlife At Fasulo Park In Florida City FL
- A Stormy Adventure In Florida City FL
If you enjoy my stories, here are some easy ways to follow along…
- Subscribe to my email list and receive an email when a new post is published. Or,
- If you have a WordPress.com account, click the Follow button at the bottom of any page. Or,
- Copy my domain name from the address bar and add it to your favorite feed reader.